Our attorneys have an extensive family law backgrounds and work hard to ensure that the divorce agreement accurately reflects our clients’ needs and goals.
This dedicated advocacy extends to those situations where a change in circumstances has necessitated a modification to an existing divorce agreement. Some common examples of a change in circumstances include:
- A parent wanting to relocate or move away with the child
- A child graduating high school, making child support unnecessary
- A parent getting a new job or losing their job
- A former spouse re-marrying and no longer needing alimony
- A parent looking to regain child custody after meeting court requirements
Whether you want the divorce agreement modified or need help preventing your former spouse from modifying it, we will protect your best interests. Our family law litigation attorneys thoroughly prepare every case to be successful in trial, but also recognize when settlement through meditation or other forms of collaborative law is a more cost-effective resolution. This balanced approach allows clients to make informed decisions about their future and finances.